Statuto di Ciao Italia By-laws
1) The Association proposes to diffuse an integral part of Italian culture and civility; the conception that Italians have a social and civil obligation to be together at a table, with all the implications in regards to lifestyle, hospitality, and the search for peace and fraternity of the people.
2) The Association
proposes a major quality in the professionalism of its members, and
their ability to apply technical and viable methods in the
transformation of products, throughout conventions, meetings,
educational courses, cultural travels, and exchange of experiences.
Creating a unity and solid group, allows facilitation in obtaining
sponsorships, reductions and discounts in purchases for goods and
services. Ciao Italia would like to create a network of
experiences, media and web related connections, that provides a strong
global presence and a uniform message.
We will communicate with each other. The web will not be as our actual
organization, which has the headquarter as the epicenter and all the
chapters spread out in the world, but a structure that allows every
chapters to initiate events, initiatives and educational programs that
can be suggested to other chapters and entice them to grow toward the
5) The Association
manages the image of the category. In an establishment open to the
public, good image can offer as much as 20% on the bottom line. It is of
vital importance to maintain healthy relationship with producers, and
importers, with regional meetings. A great relationship with media and
journalist specialized in gastronomy is also very fruitful for a strong
growth of image and message. Ciao Italia maintains strong ties
with the hosting nations of our chapters, and a healthy relationship
based on reciprocal respect and admiration with authorities and
diplomatic members of the hosting countries.
6) The Association promotes events to showcase the strength and quality of the True Italian Restaurant. The most famous ones are the Gran Gala in Berlin which is at the 19th
edition, along with many other chapters in Germany. The Italian Festa
in Manchester or Edinburgh, the Gala in London, the events in Wiesbaden,
and those in Barcellona to name few. The Festa of the Italian
restaurant in the world is officially the 14th of February, and it is becoming a romantic tradition among members of Ciao Italia in the world.
7) Ciao Italia honors the elderly that have dedicated their life to this noble profession
8) Ciao Italia members can expose the “Targa Associativa” of membership plaque, which defines them as True Italian restaurants, and may use the logo “ Bocca della Verita”, in their menus, letterhead and other principal media material, including culinary products.
9) Ciao Italia is proudly concerned in the accurate management of the Insegna del Ristorante Italiano, as a patrimony of all the Italian Restaurants in the world
Italian restaurants in the world are part of a network of promotions
and operations, and its members are the structural pillar of the
network. Ciao Italia Members receive communications and news from
the world headquarter in regards to initiatives and new programs, that
involves the growth of the chapters, while discovering new products and
new ideas to implement for future success.
11) The Italian restaurants in accordance with the normative of the World headquarters and regional chapters can obtain the ambitious Certification of True Ristorante Italiano